Iveco Bus is present with a renewed range at Busworld Kortrijk 2013, the most important trade fair dedicated to the collective passenger transport sector in Europe. The latest Iveco Bus line-up is equipped with new Euro VI engines developed by FPT Industrial and has been further improved to respond to customer needs.
The Iveco Bus stand, located in Hall 3, features over 1,200 square meters of space. The principal highlights from the new range are demonstrated through five vehicles displayed on the stand:
• Urbanway, citybus, 12 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Crossway LE, low entry homologated version for both city and intercity bus use, 13 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway Pop, intercity bus version for scholastic transport, 13 m, 63 seats, Tector 7 engine;
• Magelys Pro, tourism coach version for national and international long distance travel, 12.8 m, equipped with wheelchair lift, Cursor 9 engine;
• A 100% electric concept bus for tomorrow‟s public transport network.
Five additional vehicles are displayed in the outdoor area for test drives:
• Urbanway, citybus, 12 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway Line, intercity bus, 12 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Crossway Pro, intercity bus, 12 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway LE, low entry, 10.8 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Daily Tourys ERO, tourism minibus, 19 seats.
With its presence at Busworld Kortrijk, Iveco Bus communicates its strong points: sustainable mobility, technological excellence, Total Cost of Ownership and high added value for the customer in terms of quality, comfort, design and profitability.