- During the Vista 2017 All Blacks Northern Tour, the All Blacks and their management team will travel on an IVECO Magelys, International Coach of the Year 2016, and two Daily Hi-Matic tourism minibuses, International Minibus of the Year 2017.
- As part of the partnership with the All Blacks, IVECO will auction one Daily Hi-Matic Limited Edition, bearing a special All Blacks livery signed by all team members, to raise funds for Unicef, the All Blacks' charity partner
- The auction opened today, Tuesday November 14th, and will close on November 30th on the CharityStars website [www.charitystars.com]
- The auction was launched in Lyon before the third match of the tour: IVECO Brand President Pierre Lahutte, Claude Ducos-Miéral, President of the Unicef Regional Committee, and All Blacks players hosted the event
A press conference was held today in Lyon in the presence of IVECO, All Blacks players and UNICEF. The event marked the renewed partnership between IVECO and the New Zealand rugby world champions for the Vista 2017 All Blacks Northern Tour.
, as European Supporter of the All Blacks
, is providing the team with three vehicles – one Magelys coach and two Daily Hi-Matic minibuses
– which are being used to transport the All Blacks and their management team during the tour.
IVECO and the All Blacks also announced they are teaming up again, this time to auction a unique vehicle signed by the team – the Daily Hi-Matic All Blacks
– which will be featured on the charity fundraising web platform CharityStars [www.charitystars.com
] and will close on November 30th
. The funds raised through the auction will be donated to UNICEF, the United Nations Children's Fund
, which protects and promotes children’s rights across the world and contributes to improving their standard of living.
At the event, Pierre Lahutte, IVECO Brand President
, commented: "IVECO and the All Blacks are a winning combination and we are thrilled to once again be teaming up with the World Champions to support UNICEF. For IVECO, sustainability is a must and we are glad to be part of this important cause with our unique Daily Hi-Matic All Blacks. Go All Blacks, and go IVECO!
IVECO also produced a special Daily Hi-Matic limited edition
bearing the team’s colours, which is now on sale in France and Italy until July 2018.
The Daily Hi-Matic All Blacks
belongs to the Hi-Matic range, offering the best comfort and all the benefits of safety, performance and productivity. Designed to provide absolute driving pleasure, the Hi-Matic automatic transmission offers maximum comfort and ensures safe driving, so the driver is free to focus on traffic and road conditions. With the self-adaptive gearbox strategy, the correct gear is engaged in less than 200 milliseconds. A wider transmission ratio also keeps the engine in the optimum gear at all times. Fuel consumption is significantly reduced thanks to the intelligent EcoSwitch PRO system that automatically reduces torque when needed, without driver intervention and without compromising productivity. Built with durability in mind, it offers extremely low maintenance costs.
The Vista 2017 All Blacks Northern Tour
kicked-off on November 4th
in London with a victory for the All Blacks. The second match against France was played in Paris on November 11th, and the third match will take place today in Lyon at the Groupama Stadium, followed by games against Scotland, in Edinburgh on November 18th
, and Wales, in Cardiff on November 25th