DAILY 4X4 high performance trucks.
The DAILY 4X4 joins Iveco’s impressive product line-up. Iveco is the only manufacturer in the world to offer a complete range of all-wheel drive vehicles, up to 8x8 for quarries and work sites).
The DAILY tackles any type of trip and mission in an ecological and economic way – with a 150 HP power, a gross vehicle weight of 5.5 t and a towing capacity of up to 3.5 t.
Thanks to its design, the DAILY 4X4 guarantees the performance of a true off-road vehicle:
- Departure angle 51°,
- Approach angle 31° for the short and 27° for the long wheelbases,
- Departure angle (with rear bar raised) 42° short and 36° long wheelbases,
- Fording depth up to 700 mm.
The vehicle can be equipped with 3 types of power take-offs for operation of external equipment through hydraulic pumps.
The CAN-Bus architecture with "expansion module" allows the electric/electronic system of the vehicle to interface with the systems on the ancillary equipment: this way all of the connections pass through a standard connection
DAILY 4X4 offers the best combination of payload and off-road performance in the light truck category and guarantees mobility on any route, in any climate and with any road surface condition.
This product is the result of a rigorous off-road set up:
- Truck-derived chassis (side-members in special steel with a 5 mm thick C section) which makes it suitable for difficult missions with specific customizations such as snow ploughs and cranes,
- Permanent all-wheel drive transmission with three available differential locks (front, rear, central),
- 24 forward gear ratios and 4 reverse overall with the possibility of selecting the first synchronized reduction (half speed) with the vehicle in motion,
- Parabolic suspension with live front axle.
Find your closest dealership.