New organisation structure
Iveco has re-shaped its organisation with effect from the beginning of 2006 with a view to structurally improve its competitive position.
The new team directed by Iveco Chief Executive Paolo Monferino will guarantee effective management through rapid, lean processes, internal synergies, enhanced global approach and by focusing resources on the customer.
In line with the objectives of the Fiat Group, the main philosophy behind the new organisation is the attribution of greater responsibility to individuals, team work and rapid response.
Iveco’s new organisation structure is as follows:
• Structures focused on sales and service to Customers, on governance and on the improvement of product quality, as well as on overall management of the distribution chain, from the supplier to the dealer and the end customer:
• Sales & Marketing Stefano Sterpone
• Customer Service Enzo Gioachin
• Customer Satisfaction & Quality Mario Astengo
• Supply Chain Carlo Martinetto
• Platforms focused on the Product, with the prime goal of meeting the Customer’s needs and maximising the competitiveness of Iveco products in the light, medium and heavy commercial vehicle market:
• Light Commercial Vehicles Platform Jaime Revilla
• Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles Platform Sam Burman
• Functions focused on the efficiency of Global processes, with the prime goal of maximising the integration between Iveco’s various activities and of optimising the flow of value:
• Manufacturing & Product Javier Colon
• Purchasing Loris Spaltini
• Business Units dedicated to the management of specific businesses, with the goal of developing their sales and profitability:
• Bus Jean Plenat
• Special Vehicles Roberto Cibrario Assereto
• Financial Services Greg Taylor
• International Operations & Business Development, focused on the expansion of the IVECO business on a global level, entrusted to Chief Executive Officer Paolo Monferino.
• Functions that provide strategic support to the achievement of IVECO’s overall objectives:
• Human Resources Roberto Cibrario Assereto
• Finance Richard Palmer
• Information & Communication Technologies Guido Guerrieri
• Staff departments that assist the Chief Executive Officer:
• General Affairs Marco Bianchi
• External Relations & Communication Marco Monticelli
• Compliance Officer Pier Valter Chiodi
Turin, March 7, 2006