Designed around the driver
NEW STRALIS cabin is designed around the driver.
Top-level comfort, safety and infotainment provide an excellent working environment for
maximising productivity in all missions.
high-roof version has an internal height of about 2 m and a volume of over 10 cubic metres.
In the cabin every feature is designed to improve
well-being on board, thus also productivity:
steering wheel with pneumatic adjustment and integrated controls,
heated and ventilated driver seat with height-adjustable seat-belt,
HI-COMFORT bed, 80 cm wide and over 2 m long, with wooden slats and reclinable backrest,
• fold-away top bunk with air-sprung opening system,
low-consumption night air conditioner built into the roof panel,
• over 30
drawers and storage compartments,
• optional 50-litres
maxi-fridge for long-distance missions.
On top of all this,
the cabin features excellent sound insulation and new, more functional shades and cur tains. NEW STRALIS and NEW STRALIS XP trucks can be specified with
all cabin types and heights.
The dashboard of the truck is ergonomic and functional, made with homogeneous materials to prevent squeaks and rattles. The driver can easily reach all controls without moving away from the seat’s backrest,
maintaining maximum safety.
NEW STRALIS truck can be equipped with state-of-the-art
safety and driving assistance features to protect the driver, make their work easier and be more productive:
• EBS + BAS (Electronic Braking System + Brake Assistant System)
• ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
• HILL HOLDER Stops the vehicle from rolling back after the brake pedal is released (with HI-TRONIX)
• INTARDER Augments the functions of pr imary braking system to slow down the truck
• PARKING BRAKE (Additional front parking brake)
• ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control)
• LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
• AEBS (Advanced Emergency Braking System)
• DRL (Daytime Running Lights)
• (DAS Driver Attention Support)
Are you familiar with our range and have a specific vehicle in mind. Click here to check to see if it's available to order.
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the world of Iveco.
To find out more technical details about the Iveco vehicle range, download the specification sheet.
Explore the great offers available across the IVECO range