The New Daily Irisbus to transport people
The New Daily is also proposed in different versions minibus, ready to meet the needs of customers operating in the field of collective transport of people, both in urban areas, both in fast transfers outside the urban network.
Iveco Irisbus, one of the European leaders in this area, the New Daily offers as the result of a design and construction that combines the qualities traditionally recognized to the vehicle with the skills of a leader in the field of public transport of passengers.
For the New Daily, Iveco Irisbus onboard comfort is a priority. The massive side window provides plenty of light to the vehicle and offers a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. The ergonomics of the driving position is further enhanced and uses the features of the new model.
The standard equipment, such as anti-lock brakes (ABS), traction control (ASR), electronic stability control generation (ESP), the system will start assist uphill (Hill Holder) and fog lights with cornering function, makes the New Daily minibus one of the safest vehicles in its class. The vehicle also can be integrated with an airbag for the driver, a speed limiter and an electric brake.
The driving pleasure and respect for the environment characterizing the engine 3 liter FPT Industrial. Available in two versions Diesel EEV (from 146 hp and 170 hp) and a CNG (from 136 hp), the engine is characterized by a maximum torque of 400 Nm at 1250 rev / min (for the engine from 170 hp), low levels emissions, reduced fuel consumption, combined with power and flexibility.
The New Daily has a versatile base and perfectly adaptable to the needs of people transportation. The range includes four versions:
- CITIS: Designed for use in urban areas, has a maximum capacity of 9 seats and 16 standing, and has a central double doors for easy entry and exit.
- RECREO: designed for the school bus, can carry up to 45 children.
- WAY: ideal for long-distance missions, guarantees an excellent performance with no limitations in terms of comfort and safety. This version is supplied as standard with air conditioning for the driver, the dashboard flat seats in PVC (polyvinyl chloride), a fabric very resistant to dirt and easy to clean, and with all the windows open to improve the climate comfort .
- Tourys: suitable for missions tourist, offers up to 27 seats, equipped with all the amenities you need for long-haul air conditioning unicast, velvet seats with reclining back and tinted windows. The options available allow the vehicle to occupy one of the first places in the category of tourism transport: leather seats, LCD screen and DVD player, fridge.
All versions are equipped for the transport of persons with disabilities.
Iveco Irisbus also offers its expertise to its partners, and in particular the collective body specializing in the transportation of people, to design an offer tailored to minibus, derived from cabs and partly glazed, with a maximum permissible weight from 4.2 to 7 you with a pitch of 3300 and 4750 mm.
New Daily also in camper
The qualities and values inscribed in the DNA of the New Daily also make it the ideal base for a camper or a motorhome. The New Daily Camper is a cutting-edge vehicle from all points of view - performance, comfort, safety and respect for the environment - and its performance are ensured by technology Iveco and FPT Industrial.
Rear-wheel drive and differential lock (available on request and only for versions with double wheels) give maximum traction, especially in low-grip conditions, and are especially popular on camper which generally have a center of gravity further back. For the more adventurous the New Daily Camper also offers the 4x4 version.
Thanks to the structure and longitudinal steel flat floor, the Daily platform enables the development of all types of campers. The CAN-Bus architecture with "expansion module" allows the electrical / electronic system of the vehicle to interface with the setting: all connections are routed through a standard connection.
The offer is among the most comprehensive in the marketplace: versions 3.5 to 7 tons of MTT with single or twin rear wheels, 7 diesel engines from 126 to 205 hp with torque from 320 to 470 Nm and 6-speed gearboxes , mechanical or automated Agile. The New Daily Camper is designed in every detail to allow the customer to make a safe investment and that minimizes the time and cost of care (maintenance interval is required every 40,000 km).
New Daily: the most comprehensive range of category
The New Daily, consistent with its vocation to offer its customers vehicles to suit any type of mission, confirms a very wide and diversified with more than 7,000 possible combinations combining chassis, engine and mechanical articulated on:
- versions freight, and bases for transformation and fitting;
- 6 different total mass, from 3.2 up to 7 tons;
- maximum permissible loads from 1500 to 2500 kg front axle and from 1900 to 5350 kg at the rear;
- payloads (including the driver) up to 4700 kg with a towing capacity up to 3500 kg;
- Steps 3, 4 lengths and 3 interior heights for the range vans;
- 8 volumes of the load compartment from 7 to 17.2 m3;
- 9 engines from 106 to 205 hp, with torque levels record up to 470 Nm;
- parabolic rear suspension, semi-elliptic and pneumatic;
- 7 steps and body lengths from 3 to 6.2 m for the range basis for transformations (cabs, flatbeds, double cab ...);
- 18 exterior colors;
- over 28 options available.
In order to better orient the customer to choose the configuration that best suits the needs of your business, the New Daily is offered in three trim levels: Daily, Daily Plus and Daily Top - with increasing levels of standard content. Equipment to match different option packs: Pack Kipper, specially designed for the mission site, Van Special Pack, dedicated to the mission parcel delivery, Winter Pack which provides the necessary equipment in cold climates and Towing Pack, designed specifically for those who foresees' use of a trailer.
A wide range of offers, then, that allows each customer to find a New Daily tailored to your needs.