LOWEST TCO + LOWEST CO2 = TCO2 CHAMPION
Up to -7% TCO vs diesel
NEW STRALIS NP represents a revolution in the world of transport: for the first time, an alternative-fuel truck offers the opportunity to
improve both sustainability and return on investment – with a
Total Cost of Ownership up to 7% lower than diesel trucks. This is because the NEW STRALIS NP uses up to 15% less fuel and because natural gas is significantly less expensive than diesel in most European countries.
This economy can be further improved with new
IVECO-exclusive fuel consultancy services.
TCO2 live, based on years of experience in natural gas and energy management, is a complete package of integrated cost-reducing solutions. They include:
• TCO2 ADVISING (fuel saving consultancy),
• TCO2 DRIVING (economy-oriented driving courses),
• the exclusive UPTIME GUARANTEE formula.
NEW STRALIS NP makes economy and ecology go hand in hand.
Natural gas is the most successful alternative fuel since diesel won the match against petrol. It is not a solution in development; it is already here: a well-proven technology, introduced by IVECO in 1996, whose reliability is demonstrated by the tens of thousands of buses and gas powered IVECO trucks on the roads across Europe.
NEW STRALIS NP is the
first gas-fuelled truck ever to offer power, fuel autonomy, driving comfort and liveability to international haulage standards, presenting a double opportunity to eco-committed transport professionals:
• lowering pollutant emissions, noise and all externalities,
• and reducing CO2, contributing to shrink the carbon footprint of the transport industry, by reducing CO2 emissions by as much as 95% with compressed or liquified biomethane.